Multiple superficial puncture wounds, releasing growth factors that stimulate fibroblasts creating new collagen and elastin. Aim is to traumatise skin without collateral damage to epidermis and healthy tissue. Recovery is rapid with no residual pain or discomfort.
• The collagen results from the natural wounding of the skin, even though the wound is miniscule. Each tiny wound goes through three classic phases of wound healing as would any wounds.
• Achieves results through increased quantities and access of cell nutrients to the skin - optimizing cell function.
• Injury to keratinocytes promotes EGF, increasing cell turnover.
• Tiny open channels created by the roller allows up to 80% more products into skin (7-10% with normal topical application)
Treatable skin conditions with microneedling are: hyperpigmentation, PIH, acne scarring, closed acne lesions, rosacea, anti ageing, stretch marks, hair loss.
• Suits all skin types
• Rapid Healing, Minimal Downtime, Minimal Discomfort & Minimal/No Side Effects
• Minimal downtime
• Cost effective compared to other ablative therapies
• Safer than other ablative therapies
• No post light sensitivity
• Pregnancy And Breast Feeding
• Laser Treatment
• Broken Skin
• Active Eczema/ Psoriasis
• Chemotherapy And Radiation
• Active Herpes
• Severe Blood Clotting Disorder
Risk of damage if overaggressive and excessive inflammation caused.
Inadequate sun protection may cause hyper pigmentation, but should resolve.
Do not mix and match products and devices, keep to one range per treatment type. No one will be able to help or accept responsibility should something not go according to plan. We DO NOT recommend LED mask device following microneedling... risk of cross contamination and burning.